Test Power Meter
Reliable data for shaft torque and power are vital for verification of the propulsion characteristics of a vessel and for safe operation of the main engine. These data are also key figures for the evaluation of hull and propeller condition. Fast response to the deterioration of vessel performance is critical for cost efficient operation and optimal planning of docking schedules. The Kyma Test Power Meter is an indispensable tool for shipyards during vessel sea trials, for special test purposes and for regular vessel performance evaluation. The instrument can be used by ship owners across their fleet by transferring the instrument from vessel to vessel for periodic measurements.
In order to meet an increasing market demand, we have designed the Kyma Test Power Meter, TPM. This is a lightweight portable instrument for temporary installation on propeller shafts.
- Applicable for a wide range of shaft diameters and speeds
- Simple installation and calibration. Half a days work by one person
- High accuracy and repeatability
- Compact, waterproof design
- Contact free signal transmission
- Digital display unit
- Selectable system of units
- USB output
- Sea trial software available (optional)